- Registered user must have a Role of Teacher.
- First contact your department's coordinator.
- Second, If he will unable to assist, Please email us at email@example.com for teacher access with CC department Coordinator or Chairmen.
- Browser (Mozilla or Chrome) should be installed on you PC/Laptop.
- In Windows, Mozilla can be accessed by clicking Menu Start-> All Programs -> Mozilla Firfox.
- InWIndows, Chorme can be accessed by clikcing Menu Start -> All Programs -> Google Chrome.
- PC/Laptop must be connected with Internet.
- Type the url (http://lms.uet.edu.pk/) in address bar in one of your favorute browser.
- If you dont know how ot open url in browser then see the post 'How to open UET LMS in Browser.'
- Login with your user name and passoword.
- If you dont know how to login then please see the post 'How to login in UET LMS?'
QUICK REVIEW TO MARK ATTENDANCE
After login to LMS account,
Step 1: Teacher will click on "Result Sheet" menu
Step 2: Click on the "Subject Name" of that section/class for which teacher want to mark attendance
Step 3: Click on Attendance tab below subject description
Step 4: Click on Edit button at top left, Add an Item link will appear under Attendance tab
Step 5: Click on Add an Item link, list of students will appear with checked boxes
Step 6: Select date from calendar for which teacher want to mark attendance
Step 7: Uncheck those students who are absent that day
Step 8: Click on Save & Close button of pop-up
(For detailed review read below...)
- After login to LMS account, user (supervisor/teacher) will click on "Result Sheet" menu from sidebar
- List of sections/class assigned to that user will appear
- Click on the specific Section Name (not the Result Sheet button) to go to Attendance tab
- Find "Attendance" tab at the bottom of the interface (See the relevant image 1)
- After clicking on Add an Item link at bottom list of students will appear
- First select the date from calendar for which teacher want to mark class attendance
- All students are checked, then uncheck square box for those students in the list who are absent on that day
- Click on "Save and Close" button to save changes teacher has made (See the relevant image 3)