- Registered user must have a Role of Coordinator.
- First contact your chairmanto make sure if he has assigned the role of coordinator or not.
- Second, If he will unable to assist, Please email us at email@example.com for coordinator access with CC department Chairmen.
- Browser (Mozilla or Chrome) should be installed on you PC/Laptop.
- In Windows, Mozilla can be accessed by clicking Menu Start-> All Programs -> Mozilla Firfox.
- InWIndows, Chorme can be accessed by clikcing Menu Start -> All Programs -> Google Chrome.
- PC/Laptop must be connected with Internet.
- Type the url (http://lms.uet.edu.pk/) in address bar in one of your favorute browser.
- If you dont know how ot open url in browser then see the post 'How to open UET LMS in Browser.'
- Login with your user name and passoword.
- If you dont know how to login then please see the post 'How to login in UET LMS?'
- "Create Faculty" is only allowed to coordinator nominated by chairman of respected department.
HOW TO CREATE FACULTY
Faculty Profile containing faculty credentials
Steps to Create Faculty Profile
- After login to LMS account, user (Coordinator) will click on Faculty Information menu from sidebar
- Under Faculty Information, submenu of Faculty Profile will be visible to coordinator, click on submenu
- List of faculty will appear that were previously created by coordinator
- Click on Create button that user will see on top left corner (see the relevant image 1) a new screen will appear
- Coordinator will fill Name and Login Name as compulsory fields, rest of the fields may be filled by coordinator or teacher itself. (see the relevant image 2)
- Teacher can edit all his/her information excluding "Login Name"