- Registered user must have a Role of Teacher.
- First contact your coordinator to make sure if he has assigned you a logn ID and password.
- Second, If he will unable to assist, Please email us at email@example.com for coordinator access with CC department Chairmen.
- Browser (Mozilla or Chrome) should be installed on you PC/Laptop.
- In Windows, Mozilla can be accessed by clicking Menu Start-> All Programs -> Mozilla Firfox.
- InWIndows, Chorme can be accessed by clikcing Menu Start -> All Programs -> Google Chrome.
- PC/Laptop must be connected with Internet.
- Type the url (http://lms.uet.edu.pk/) in address bar in one of your favorute browser.
- If you dont know how ot open url in browser then see the post 'How to open UET LMS in Browser.'
- Login with your user name and passoword.
- If you dont know how to login then please see the post 'How to login in UET LMS?'
HOW TEACHER CAN CHANGE I GRADE
I Grades assigned manually in case of incomplete result
Steps to Change I Grade
- After login to LMS account, user (Teacher) will click on Change I Grade menu.
- A new screen will appear (see relevant image 1) and teacher will select appropriate options from dropdown:
- Registration Number (for which student, teacher want to change I grade and replece I grade with actual grade)
- After fillig fields teacher will see in the bottom
- Total marks of the selected question from the selected Assessment above (See the relevant image 2)
- Weightage of the selected question from the selected Assessment above.
- Change Obtaoned Marks: There teacher will enter updated marks of the student to change I grade
- After filling the whole form teacher will click on Save Changed Marks button and it will be saved and updated in mark sheet
Note: This can only be done if result is in teacher's account and not sent to controller. If result already sent then teacher will request Examination branch at firstname.lastname@example.org to reject that result and send it back to teacher's account